This site is best viewed with the Safari or Chrome browsers on a laptop or desktop computer.
Some functions may not work correctly on a mobile device or with a different browser.
Please contact us for assistance, or to report something that isn't working properly.
Several pages have rotating views which give a better sense of the 3D nature of each garment.
If these aren't playing properly within the pages, please try the link that says "360 view at full size" to try another version.
When viewing the rotating views, click on the question mark to learn how to control the image rotation and zooming functions. You can:
- use the rotate button to toggle the auto-rotation on or off
- use the arrows to move left or right
- use the plus or minus buttons to zoom in or out
- use the mouse to drag the rotation left or right, or to move the image when zoomed in
These functions also work best when viewing the full screen version of the rotation.
There are two different ways to go through exhibitions:
- you can use the navigation titles right under the exhibition title to skip to a different section of the exhibition, or a different page within a section
- if you want to make sure you don't miss anything, you can start at the Introduction section, on the first page, and then use the links at the bottom of each page to go to the "next page"
Thank you for visiting! Please contact us with your feedback!